Language unlocks opportunities. We understand the challenges of learning a new language, especially one that’s as nuanced as Chinese. That’s why we set out to transform the way we engage our modern young learners – making learning Chinese fun and fulfilling.
We take Chinese learning to the next level
At LingoAce, we believe language fluency unlocks opportunities in our interconnected world. And as a bilingual global citizen, I’ve experienced how language capabilities have opened new doors and possibilities for myself.
But as a parent, I witnessed firsthand how challenging it was for my children to learn Chinese through traditional methods.
Not only were the old ways of teaching non-interactive, but it was also non-immersive, rote-based and overwhelming for the modern young learner who grew up in a digital world.
That’s why we started LingoAce.
At LingoAce, we bring Chinese learning to life through a specially designed curriculum for our modern young learners.
Bringing you the best of all worlds, we leverage technology, small class sizes, authentic materials, creative illustrations, gamification, interactivity, and professionally certified, native-speaking teachers to deliver the most engaging and effective learning experiences.
Through LingoAce, your child will be able to unlock new opportunities and bridge connections through language learning.
And we’ll be there, by your child’s side,
every step of the learning journey.
Let’s get learning!
Our track record
Swipe to the left or right to see more information
- First Chinese language product launched with Singapore Headquarters established
Beijing Office opened
Received funding from Decent Capital Angel Funding
- International Program (our second product) launched
- Awarded SME100 Award 2019 for Fast Moving Companies. Our founder, Hugh Yao, recognized for his entrepreneurship
- Wuhan Education Research Centre opened
- Received $3m per-series A funding from Decent Capital Angel Funding
- Los Angeles Office is opened
- Over 1,000 teachers have joined LingoAce
- Opened more offices in Southeast Asia (Thailand and Indonesia)
- Tailored Singapore Program (Online and Blended Learning formats), Discovery Program, Pre-school Program launched to cater to diverse language proficiencies and learning goals of our learners
- Received $13m funding in total from Shunwei Capital and Sequoia Capital
- The LingoAce family grew to over 550 team members
- Over 100,000 registered learners globally with LingoAce
- Physical school, LingoAce@111 Somerset opens in Singapore to offer unique Blended Learning approach
- LingoAce team grows to over 1,000 global talents to better service our 300,000 registered learners across 80+ countries
- Our professional and passionate teacher talents grow to over 3,000
- Over 1M+ class hours delivered
- Third office in China opens in Chengdu, alongside a relocation of our North America office to California
- Inked partnership with Peking University Press to provide our global young learners and LingoAce teachers wider access to immersive Chinese learning content and training materials
- Ace Early Learning App (iOS) live
Book your free trial class now
Learning does not wait. Sign your child up for a trial class now and experience the LingoAce difference.