Every Class, Every Time: The Four Essential Elements of Language Learning.
Our interactive class structure means students hear the language as much as they see it, helping them grasp tone, expression and develop understanding.
With one-on-one speaking practice, and real-time corrections and feedback, students develop accurate pronunciation while gaining confidence in their speaking abilities.
Our unique technique for remembering characters uncovers the logical system running through the written Chinese language, cutting learning time in half.
Science proves it: what students write, students remember! That’s why we make writing practice, giving students the ability to put their thoughts into words.
Personalized & Progressive. Interactive & Fun.
It’s Mandarin Learning Made Easy.
Assessment & Planning
Our Education Team will help you create a personalized learning plan based on the student’s individual abilities and goals.
Parents and students alike gain performance insights with regular progress reports on strengths and areas to work on.
Our specially crafted homework stimulates student’s thinking and memory, helping them gain – and retain – more knowledge and maximize their learning.
Because our powerful platform utilizes real-time student/teacher interactions, students receive instant corrections and feedback during class.
With fun games and role-playing incorporated into our interactive classrooms, students are naturally motivated to develop their skills.
Our fun and engaging International program builds a solid foundation and will have your student speaking
Chinese in no-time! Our curriculum is built to directly correlate with the official Youth Chinese
Test (YCT) syllabus, gradually moving students through each of the four levels to build skills in listening,
speaking, reading and writing. Soon, students are communicating fluently with confidence.
- Understand and use some of the most common Chinese phrases and sentences. Possess the ability to further their Chinese language studies.
- Understand and use some simple Chinese phrases and sentences. Conduct basic communications.
- Reach an excellent level in basic Chinese. Communicate on familiar daily topics in a simple manner.
- Communicate in Chinese at a basic level in daily, academic and professional lives. Manage most forms of communication in Chinese with ease.
Aligned with China’s own Ministry of Education programs, our Advanced program is perfect for students with a strong
foundation in Chinese. This black-belt program focuses on cultural heritage and advanced application skills. Students will be
able to comprehend even complex Chinese passages, discuss specific topics, and accurately write opinion pieces.
Level 1 & 2 (Basic)
Basic pronunciation and speaking skills
1. Cultivate interest in the language and understand simple classroom instructions or conversations in daily life.
2. Basic oral communication skills, such as greetings, titles, introductions and how to ask and answer questions.
3. Instill good Chinese speaking habits to help students express themselves in daily life.
Level 3 & 4 (Intermediate)
Entry-level reading & writing, Conversational oral communication
1. Practice reading and comprehension by looking into slightly complex Chinese passages.
2. Learn the meaning of simple idioms and sayings.
3. Communicate regarding basic topics with native Chinese speakers without much difficulty.
Level 5 & 6 (Advanced)
Conversational oral communication, Long-form reading & writing
1. Progress through more difficult topics and train up comprehension level of common daily discourse.
2. Able to easily grasp key details when reading or listening to Chinese.
3. Independently understand the meaning and structure of more complex Chinese passages.
4. Describe specific topics or accurately write out opinions in complete sentences.
Did You Know?
The LingoAce program was designed to directly correlate with the Official Youth Chinese Test (YCT) syllabus created by the Confucius Institute Headquarters in association with the Chinese Ministry of Education. Designed specifically for non-native Chinese speakers, our curriculum takes a fun approach to learn Chinese the right way!
Experience the LingoAce Methodology for Yourself.