- Free Chinese Assessment
- The LingoAce Methodology
- The Student Experience
- LingoAce Teachers
- The LingoAce Difference
- For Parents
- SIGN UP
- SIGN UP
Every Class, Every Time: The Four
Essential Elements of Language Learning.
Our interactive class structure means students hear the language as much as they see it, helping them grasp tone, expression and develop understanding.
With one-on-one speaking practice, and real-time corrections and feedback, students develop accurate pronunciation while gaining confidence in their speaking abilities.
Our unique technique for remembering characters uncovers the logical system running through the written Chinese language, cutting learning time in half.
Science proves it: what students write, students remember! That's why we make writing practice essential to our program, giving students the ability to put their thoughts into words.
Personalized & Progressive.
Interactive & Fun. It's Mandarin Learning Made Easy.
Our fun and engaging International program builds a solid foundation and will have your student speaking Chinese in no-time! Our curriculum is built to directly correlate with the official Youth Chinese Test (YCT) syllabus, gradually moving students through each of the four levels to build skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing. Soon, students are communicating fluently with confidence.
Aligned with China’s own Ministry of Education programs, our Advanced program is perfect for students with a strong foundation in Chinese. This black-belt program focuses on cultural heritage and advanced application skills. Students will be able to comprehend even complex Chinese passages, discuss specific topics, and accurately write opinion pieces.
Level 1 & 2 (Basic)
Basic pronunciation and speaking skills
1. Cultivate interest in the language and understand simple classroom instructions or conversations in daily life.
2. Basic oral communication skills, such as greetings, titles, introductions and how to ask and answer questions.
3. Instill good Chinese speaking habits to help students express themselves in daily life.
Level 3 & 4 (Intermediate)
Entry-level reading & writing, Conversational oral communication
1. Practice reading and comprehension by looking into slightly complex Chinese passages.
2. Learn the meaning of simple idioms and sayings.
3. Communicate regarding basic topics with native Chinese speakers without much difficulty.
Level 5 & 6 (Advanced)
Conversational oral commnunication, Long-form reading & writing
1. Progress through more difficult topics and train up comprehension level of common daily discourse.
2. Able to easily grasp key details when reading or listening to Chinese.
3. Independently understand the meaning and structure of more complex Chinese passages.
4. Describe specific topics or accurately write out opinions in complete sentences.
Did You Know?
The LingoAce program was designed to directly correlate with the official Youth Chinese Test (YCT) syllabus created by the Confucius Insitute Headquarters in association with the Chinese Ministry of Education. Designed specifically for non-native Chinese speakers, our curriculum takes a fun approach to learn Chinese the right way!
Experience the LingoAce Methodology for Yourself.