We care about your personal information
Information we collect
3. When you use our Service you provide us with and consent to our collection and use of two types of personal information: (i) information you submit via the Services and (ii) information regarding your use of the Services collected by us as you interact with the Services.
5. Through the registration process you may provide us with your name and email address, and other information that may be requested during the registration process.
6. When you use the Services, you may submit information and content to your profile, generate the data through engaging in educational activities on the Service (the “Active Data”), or send messages and otherwise transmit information to other users. We store this information so that we can provide you the Services and offer personalized features.
7. When you use our Services, you must provide access to us to your computer’s webcam and microphone. We will use them to record you during the entire lesson (“Lesson Playback”). We store this recording to ensure quality assurance of the teacher ability to teach, for training purposes and to provide a playback function of the video to students for revision purposes.
Use of information obtained by our company
8. We may use your contact information to send you notifications regarding new Services offered by our company that we think you may find valuable. Our company may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operations of the Services. Generally, you may opt out of such emails.
9. Your profile information is used by our company to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the Services. In some cases, other users may be able to supplement your profile, including by submitting comments (which can be deleted by you).
10. Our company may use or share aggregate or anonymous data collected through the Services, including Activity Data, for purposes such as understanding or improving the Services.
Sharing your personally-identifiable information with third parties
11. We will not sell, or, subject to paragraph 12 and 13, disclose to any third party, your personal information to any third-parties.
12. We may be required to disclose personally-identifiable information in response to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other personally-identifiable information when we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Services or using the our company name, or to prevent imminent harm. This may include sharing personally-identifiable information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
Updating or deleting your Personally-identifiable information
14. You are entitled to delete your account with our company by following the instructions available through the Services. After your account is deleted, we will retain only aggregate and/or anonymous data collected through the Services, including Activity Data, which may be used by our company for training, improvement, promotion, research and record purposes.
16. Our company has implemented administrative and technical safeguards it believes are sufficient to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information, access credentials and results. However, a determined attacker with sufficient resources could defeat those safeguards and may, as a result, gain access to the information we seek to protect.
Retention of information
17. We retain the personal data exclusive and identifiable to you (the “Personal Data”) in accordance with legal, regulatory, business, and operational obligations.
Last revised on July, 17, 2021.