LingoAce Payment Agreement
Every learner has different proficiencies and needs. That is why we offer different curriculums, program and classes to make language learning engaging and effective.
Product description, promotional offers, pricing
Product description and pricing
- We do not warrant that descriptions and pricing of our Services offered published in our pricing and fee schedules, are accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
- The descriptions, pricing, and availability of Services will be subject to change, withdrawal, or discontinuance at our absolute discretion and without the need to assign a reason thereof.
- We reserve the right to reject or refund any purchases resulting from such inaccuracy, errors or discrepancies, without liability.
- If a Service is not as described, your sole remedy is to discontinue using it, refer to the service refund policy.
Offer eligibility and validity
- From time to time, we may make promotional offers each of which may have specific eligibility requirements, validity period and other terms which will be set out in the specific promotional offer.
- LingoAce reserves the rights to change, withdrawal or discontinuance the promotional offers.
- We offer trial lessons that will only be available to new customers after signing up and onboarding process.
- These lessons are not available for transfer, refund, or any other conversion methods.
Our company has implemented administrative and technical safeguards it believes are sufficient to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Testing ID, User Photo, access credentials and PPLingo results. However, we believe that a determined attacker with sufficient resources could defeat those safeguards and may, as a result, gain access to the information we seek to protect.
Do not track
The Service is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals sent by some browsers.
- This agreement was originally written in English (US).
- To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Last revised on Dec 31, 2019