Language unlocks opportunities. We understand the challenges of learning a new language, especially one that’s as nuanced as Chinese. That’s why we set out to transform the way we engage our modern young learners – making learning Chinese fun and fulfilling.
We take Chinese learning to the next level
At LingoAce, we believe language fluency unlocks opportunities in our interconnected world. And as a bilingual global citizen, I’ve experienced how language capabilities has opened new doors and possibilities for myself.
But as a parent, I witnessed firsthand how challenging it was for my children to learn Chinese through traditional methods.
Not only were the old ways of teaching non-interactive, but it was also non-immersive, rote-based and overwhelming for the modern young learner who grew up in a digital world.
That’s why we started LingoAce.
At LingoAce, we bring Chinese learning to life through a specially-designed curriculum for our modern young learners.
Bringing you the best of all worlds, we leverage technology, small-class sizes, authentic materials, creative illustrations, gamification, interactivity and professionally certified, native-speaking teachers to deliver the most engaging and effective learning experiences.
Through LingoAce, your child will be able unlock new opportunities and bridge connections through language learning.
And we’ll be there, by your child’s side,
every step of the learning journey.
Let’s get learning!
Our track record
Swipe to the left or right to see more information
- First Chinese language product launched with Singapore Headquarters established
- Beijing Office opened
- Received funding from Decent Capital Angel Funding
- Launched our second product, International Program
- Awarded SME100 Award 2019 for Fast Moving Companies
- Our founder, Hugh Yao, was recognized for his entrepreneurship
- Wuhan Education Research Centre opened
- Received $3m per-series A funding from Decent Capital Angel Funding
- Los Angeles Office opened
- Over 1,000 teachers joined LingoAce
- Expanded to Thailand and Indonesia.
- Launched Singapore Program (Online and Blended Learning formats), Discovery Program, and Pre-School Program to cater to diverse language proficiencies and learning goals of our learners
- Received $13m funding from Shunwei Capital and Sequoia Capital
- The LingoAce family grew to over 550 team members
- Over 100,000 registered LingoAce learners globally
- Opened our first physical school, LingoAce@111 Somerset in Singapore to offer a unique learning approach called Blended Learning
- The LingoAce family grew to over 1,000 global talents
- Our registered learners grew to over 300,000 across 80+ countries
- Our professional and passionate teacher talents grew to over 3,000
- Over 1M+ class hours delivered
- Third office in China opened in Chengdu, and our North America office relocated to California
- Inked partnership with Peking University Press to provide our global young learners and LingoAce teachers with wider access to immersive Chinese learning content and training materials