Language unlocks opportunities. We understand the challenges of learning a new language, especially one that’s as nuanced as Chinese. That’s why we set out to transform the way we engage our modern young learners – making learning Chinese fun and fulfilling.
We take Chinese learning to the next level
At LingoAce, we believe language fluency unlocks opportunities in our interconnected world. And as a bilingual global citizen, I’ve experienced how language capabilities has opened new doors and possibilities for myself.
But as a parent, I witnessed firsthand how challenging it was for my children to learn Chinese through traditional methods.
Not only were the old ways of teaching non-interactive, but it was also non-immersive, rote-based and overwhelming for the modern young learner who grew up in a digital world.
That’s why we started LingoAce.
At LingoAce, we bring Chinese learning to life through a specially-designed curriculum for our modern young learners.
Bringing you the best of all worlds, we leverage technology, small class sizes, authentic materials, creative illustrations, gamification, interactivity, and professionally certified teachers to deliver the most engaging and effective learning experiences.
Through LingoAce, your child will be able unlock new opportunities and bridge connections through language learning.
And we’ll be there, by your child’s side,
every step of the learning journey.
Let’s get learning!
Our track record
Swipe to the left or right to see more information
- Hugh Yao, our CEO and founder, starts LingoAcewith Advanced Program as the first product
- Established our headquarters in Singapore
- Opened an office in Beijing
- Received angel funding from Decent Capital
- Launched International Program
- Awarded Singapore’s SME100 Award 2019 for Fast Moving Companies
- Wuhan Education Research Centre opened
- Received $3M per-series A funding from Decent Capital
- Opened Los Angeles Office
- Expanded our teaching force to reach 1,000
- Opened offices in Thailand and Indonesia
- Launched 3 new learning programs
- Received Series A funding of $13M funding from ShunweiCapital and Sequoia Capital India
- Expanded our team of LingoAcersto over 550
- Launched a physical centre in Singapore to bring our unique Blended Learning offering to learners
- Team grows in strength to 1,300 LingoAcers, over 4,000 teachers with learners across 100+ countries and regions
- Over 2 million class hours delivered
- Opened 2 more offices -in Chengdu, China and San Mateo, Silicon Valley
- Signed a partnership with Peking University Press,expanding access to best-in-class knowledge, content and training materials
- Launched Ace Early LearningEnglish and Chinese apps aswell as the Ace Chinese Books app
- Raised $160M in total inSeries B and C rounds led bySequoia Capital India, TigerGlobal, Owl Ventures andSWC global amidst rapidglobal expansion
- Named to GSV Edtech150, a list recognizing the most transformational growth companies in digital learning
- Launched English Program offering