Language unlocks opportunities. We understand the challenges of learning a new language, especially one that’s as nuanced as Chinese. That’s why we set out to transform the way we engage our modern young learners – making learning Chinese fun and fulfilling.
We take Chinese learning to the next level
At LingoAce, we believe language fluency unlocks opportunities in our interconnected world. And as a bilingual global citizen, I’ve experienced how language capabilities has opened new doors and possibilities for myself.
But as a parent, I witnessed firsthand how challenging it was for my children to learn Chinese through traditional methods.
Not only were the old ways of teaching non-interactive, but it was also non-immersive, rote-based and overwhelming for the modern young learner who grew up in a digital world.
That’s why we started LingoAce.
At LingoAce, we bring Chinese learning to life through a specially-designed curriculum for our modern young learners.
Bringing you the best of all worlds, we leverage technology, small-class sizes, authentic materials, creative illustrations, gamification, interactivity and professionally certified, native-speaking teachers to deliver the most engaging and effective learning experiences.
Through LingoAce, your child will be able unlock new opportunities and bridge connections through language learning.
And we’ll be there, by your child’s side,
every step of the learning journey.
Let’s get learning!
Our track record
Swipe to the left or right to see more information
- Headquarters set up in Singapore
- First Chinese language product launched
- September 2018, LingoAce received funding from Decent Capital Angel Funding
- November, LingoAce established Beijing Operation Centre
- March 2019, LingoAce launched International Program
- October, established Wuhan Teaching and Training Centre
- December, established Los Angeles Operational Centre
- January 2020, LingoAce launched Singapore Program and, in November, Pre-school Program.
- Established Indonesia and Thailand offices.
- Received $13 million funding from Shunwei Capital and Sequoia Capital India