We care about your personal information
Information we collect
3. When you use our Services you provide us with and consent to our collection and use of two types of personal information: (i) information you submit via the Services and (ii) information regarding your use of the Services collected by us as you interact with the Services.
5. Through the registration process you may provide us with your name, phone number and email address, and other information that may be requested during the registration process.
6. When you use the Services, you may submit information and content to your profile, generate the data through engaging in educational activities on the Service (the “Activity Data”), or send messages and otherwise transmit information to other users. We store this information so that we can provide you the Services and offer personalized features.
7. When you use our Services, you must provide access to us to your computer’s webcam and microphone. We will use them to record you during the entire lesson (“Lesson Playback”). We store this recording for quality assurance, training purposes and to provide a playback function of the video to students for revision purposes.
Use of information obtained by our company
8. We may use your contact information to send you (but not your child) notifications regarding new Services offered by our company that we think you may find valuable. Our company may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operations of the Services. Generally, you may opt out of such emails.
9. You may create a profile when registering for the services. Our team may assist you in creating your initial profile if you sign up using a live chat feature. You may edit your profile information on our platform at any time, or approach our Learning Advisors for assistance.
10. Our company may use or share aggregate or anonymous data collected through the Services, including Activity Data, for purposes such as understanding or improving the Services.
Sharing your personally-identifiable information with third parties
11. We will not sell, or, subject to the following paragraphs, disclose to any third party, your personal information to any third parties.
12. We will share your personal information with third parties to provide services to us or you in connection with the Services, but subject to confidentiality obligations, which limit their use and disclosure of such information. For example, we may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, sending our emails, processing payments, or offering customer service.
13. We may reasonably determine that we are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other personal information when we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable law, to enforce our Service Terms & Conditions, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other harmful, unethical, or illegal activity perpetrated through the Services or using the our company name. This may include sharing personal information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies. Such sharing may happen without your consent and without notice to you.
Updating or deleting your personally-identifiable information
15. You may request removal of your personal information collected by us through your use of our site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, although we cannot guarantee that the information can be successfully removed in all cases. We may retain aggregate and/or anonymous data collected through the Services, including Activity Data, which may be used by our company for training, improvement, promotion, research and other lawful purposes.
17. Our company has implemented administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information, access credentials and results. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event that the Company becomes aware of a data breach impacting your personal information, we will provide notification in compliance with all applicable laws. For example, we may post a notice on our Website or elsewhere on the Services and may email you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
20. Children under the age of 13 should not use our Services except with the prior consent of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we learn that Personal Information of a child has been collected on our Services without prior parental consent, then we will take appropriate steps to delete this information as we discover it and will not use it or share it with third parties. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 (or a higher age if required by applicable law) has a registered account with our Services without your consent, please contact us to request that we delete that child’s personal information from our systems.
Last revised on November 26, 2021.